no rice policy

I am happy to say that i managed not to eat rice for 1 week. I started this endeavor (hahahaha!) last October 13.......i silently and voluntarily promised myself to lose weight. YES! i am doing this not for anybody but for MY OWN GOOD!

I used to weigh, 110lbs when i got pregnant to our 1st baby (2001), i weighed 138lbs, when i gave birth i stayed at 140lbs....after a few months of giving birth, i got pregnant again (oh yes!)..november 26, 2002 i gave birth for the 2nd time.......and i weighed 168lbs...imagine how big i am....i was so tired of loosing weight...my usual reason was...."I JUST GAVE BIRTH"...until i realised that it was almost 6 years......i hope it is not too late.

To date, i am convinced that i need to lose weight not to slim down,not to be beautiful BUT more than that....i need to lose weight to be healthy and fit......not for anybody but for myself.

One thing i've learned.....If you want it, you can do it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baguio....

Why do we Need Friends....

SSEAYAP