one day to go

it's june 2...and one day to go before hubby's birthday!....wow! i am so excited coz together with my 2 girls...we planned something special for our very dear only boy......i am happy that the 2 girls are really keeping our secret.....

anyway, i am about to sleep but since later will be a busy day for me... i decided to blog what my day will be like ...hehehehe

Since, we are going to spend hubby's bday in a resort in binangonan, and it will be a very private moment...he doesn't want to spend it with anybody else but only US...the four of us...i decided that i will be sending food in his office later and since monday is their session day, all his colleagues will be present...so here's my menu....

* my very own carbonara (i use ground round beef, really yummy! as per my customers! hehehe)

* tuna sandwich

* drysdale juice ( mango, orange and apple)

hubby at first doesn't want this idea coz he really wanted to spend his bday as simple as possible but i told him that people around him know his bday and besides it is more of a simple thanksgiving that he reaches the age of.......33....wow! 33 at june 3!

So this will be a very busy kitchen day for me!

happy monday everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Btillante Weblog

Why do we Need Friends....

Happy Birthday Raha Lam-Ang Gabriel