Sunday, September 19, 2010
Worth watching this film.
Nothing extra-ordinary but this very light-hearted movie
made my hubby and 2 kids laugh ----countless times.
On a serious note, this film made me remember
what my professor in early childhood education told me...
"The child is the father of the man"
A happy childhood is very important to everyone.
Friday, September 17, 2010
This morning, I heard hubby singing this.....
Ohhh, this song was one of my faves way back college times
but of course with its new version
but today, as I searched on the original singer
I fell in love with this song again
Just loving how it was sung,
the melody and tune.....
An old song on Saturday morning
What a great day to start our weekend.
Happy Saturday everyone!
Thursday, September 16, 2010
I still did not report for work.....
will be attending to lots and lots today...
.just peeping in coz later when my world starts
I don't know how to fit everything in my day....
sipping a cup of freshly brewed coffee with my lappy,
staring to nowhere,
looking at the waiting tons of work...
I love it...
i love being a mom,
and a blogger.
Good Morning Friday!
NO MORE! yessss.....after almost a month of suffering from a bad connection
the PLDT give in to my plea.....and installed a new modem!
I've been a loyal subscriber of their dsl.....6 years to be exact!
Happy blogging to me again......
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
to be a Stay-At-Home-Mom? My heart says "yes" but my pocket says "not yet"........Hubby is very supportive of whatever decision I will make but of course I need to make extra careful on this decision because there is no turning back. At this point, I am praying and asking for God's guidance.
Monday, September 06, 2010
Sunday, September 05, 2010
It seems like someone is in the mood blogging......So let me take this opportunity of sharing with you what's up with me...and since I will be turning 38 this year, let me tell you 38 things about me:
- I am a mom to two (2) smart & pretty girls
- and sometimes I am a mom too to my one and only boy - my hubby
- I am a hands on mother but...
- I am not a typical mom - what do i mean? i dunno, i am not just that typical
- I love answering my kids' questions - I believe what they ought to know should be told in an honest way
- I am a working woman
- and I love my work
- I have a small business
- and dreaming it will become BIG!
- Somehow, I believe that being a Scorpion affects how I view things in life
- I am overweight
- and I always say that I will start my diet "tomorrow"
- but I am into Aero and Ballroom Dancing now - thanks to our program!
- I started walking every Saturday - crossing my fingers to do it religiously
- I love bags
- I love shoes
- I am a LaCoste fan
- I love to cook
- I love to eat
- Food tripping is fun especially if it's with hubby
- I love Jack Bauer
- I love Dr. House
- I am easy to be with - that's what others says
- I was once a teacher and would love to be one again
- It's a fulfillment for me teaching preschool kids
- I say what I feel
- I miss James Blunt
- I love to travel
- and I am saving right now to visit my sister in Melbourne in soonest possible time
- I still wasn't able to watch "ghost" and :forrest gump" - ask me why? i still dont know
- I am a cry baby - my tear duct is always ready to release tears
- My favorite movie is "I am Sam"
- My favorite song as of this time - "Fireflies"
- but my all time favorite is "Across the Universe"
- I love Beatles
- Tagaytay is my favorite getaway place
- I love galunggong - fried and paksiw with matching bagoong alamang!
- I love my life, family and me!
will be my next destination this year....yes, i am hoping it will be this year!
This will gonna be a happy travel coz I will be with my 2 bestest bff...
an all girls out of the country journey, our way of destressing
but it is not just that, we chose V coz we intend to visit a dear friend of us.
....very active blogging my way again.....ooohhhhhh.....I just so love blogging....writing what is on my mind....sharing what my life is offering....I just hope this blogsite of mine could be of some help or might be an inspiration to anybody out there....
Happy blogging! and a blessed Sunday everyone
Happy blogging! and a blessed Sunday everyone
It will be a long weekend again next week....Malacanang has declared September 10, 2010 as a Special Non-Working Holiday as the last day of Ramadan for our Muslim Brothers....and I am thinking on how are we going to spend the long weekend.....Since hubby will be leaving for Baguio on the 8th, we plan to just follow him on the night of 9th and roam around until Saturday....BUT that plan will not push thru coz the gilrs will be having another game, this time at Colegio San Agustin on the 11th....
With the hot weather we experienced today, i totally absolutely would want to go to Baguio...maybe will schedule it some other time....meantime, will be thinking how the kids and I will spend Friday.
.....for several days now, Tala has been asking me that she wants to do her own laundry....so I started teaching her to wash her own undies when taking a bath....and she religiously been doing that.....yesterday she saw me separating the soiled clothes and asked me if she can help....I told her that I will just be washing the hankies, undies and socks....
"I'll take the hankies, Nanay!"...
so I give in to her request.....
take a look at my dear laundry girl
I just hope that when she grows up and become teenager, she would still have that urge to do the laundry :)
Wednesday, September 01, 2010
is a brilliant mind
"I would like to invent a pencil that can change to pen or crayon.
What does it do? When I'm checking it will be a pen.
How will it help people? When my friend likes to draw, write, and check
they don't need to get a pencil, crayon and pen, it will change to crayon".
from: Tala's Seatwork
teacher's comment: "I would like to have one of these! (smiley) Very useful!"
I wanna have one too! especially if it comes from you my dear ate tala!