my sister

My sister called me early this morning to inform me of the good news.......YES! after almost two (2) years of waiting they got their family permanent residency visa approved! Their destination.....Victoria, Australia.

I am happy for my sister but at the same time, i feel sad knowing that they will be miles away...we are just a very small family, my father died when i was in my sophomore years, we are only 3 siblings, 2 girls and 1 boy....we all have our own families and we just live in the same community.....we are just phases apart!

I still dont know how to feel.....but for the moment, we are all concerned to our mom, whose been crying a river upon hearing the news. Ohhh, I really pity my mom, I know how she loves my sister.....she's her eldest daughter, she's her companion in all her activities/undertakings.....Mom really cannot imagine living without my sis. So we have to assure her that me and my bro are here to take care of her:)

Meanwhile, my sis asked me to organize a garage sale.........grabe! dami nya gamit promise! I will be posting some pics of the things we will include in the garage sale.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Raha Lam-Ang Gabriel

Why do we Need Friends....

Btillante Weblog