Party prep

blog hopping is what i do for the past weeks......i am not in my usual mood to blog the happenings in my everyday life...until i read the post of tet ( permission to mention your name sis! hehehehe) about her party planning for her son....then i realised that only a month away is left for our BDAY MONTH.....me and my 2 kids are all november girl! i was born on the 21st, tala ( my eldest) on the 24th and mayumi ( my bunso) on the 26th......

Tala will be turning 7....we were thinking to give her a big party but she told her tatay last night that she just want to have a small party in her school.....wow bait ni ate tala ko!.....but she requested us that she wants a beautiful, big cake.......so, i just need to set an appointment with her teacher to discuss tala's bday celebration in school....

with regards to mayumi, this little girl wants a party.....huhummmmm...so let us see.....mcdo or burger king are my choices.....but my hubby was thinking otherwise....he wants to spend the party at pan de americana and his reason....para maiba naman!....so et's see....

and for my day.....well, when i turned 30 i promised myself to always celebrate my bday with special people around me....the last 5 years, i always invite my closest friends and relatives to a simple dinner.......need to find good foods to serve!

hayyyy.......life.....hahahahaha......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Btillante Weblog

Why do we Need Friends....

Happy Birthday Raha Lam-Ang Gabriel