a year older

I am a year older today. I thank GOD for all the blessings HE is giving me. If you'd ask me what's the best gift i received......It is seeing my mom who brought me in this world, still alive and around being a mother not just to me but to my whole family.........

This is our special day mom.....this is the birth of our bonding as mother and daughter and I THANK YOU for the unconditional love you have showered me and i am giving it back to my family.

Thank you also to my hubby, who is very supportive, who opened my mind that loving one another is not enough but rather giving me the feeling of family is the best in raising this family. I love you tay!

To my 2 daughters.....tala and mayumi, I ( WE pala as hubby does not want to me to monopolize it) LOVE YOU!.....you have thought me a lot of things in life......you fill the part that completes me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Sis!
God bless,

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Raha Lam-Ang Gabriel

Why do we Need Friends....

Btillante Weblog