Meet My Crush.....

me and atty adel tamano


Yes!.....i was able to meet my "kwash".......and i need to post this ahead of my pending tasks....hahahahaha!

Atty. Adel is the spokesperson of the opposition and presently the president of Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila. I adore him for his a good speaker, a very bright young man. He is very well versed to almost anything. I was so very glad to see him in the closing program of the SSEAYAP and i made kulit to hubby that he should find ways that i can go near to my "kwash"....hahahaha! good thing people around Atty. Adel are hubby's friends.

We had a little chit chat. He is very accomodating and one thing more....he has a very good complexion....it is very obvious in the pic! napaka flawless! kakainggit..hahahaha! and of course! he smells good! yummy! hahahaha....ok enough.....!hahahaha....actually, hubby keep on teasing me that i looked like a 16 year old who have seen her crush " na hindi mapakali"......hehehe!

Sometimes its good to feel and act that way.....it gives me the feeling of being young....naughty but nice little lady .......haaaayyy.....sarap maging bata ulit, hehehehe!






Comments

Anonymous said…
kyut nga Sis ang iyong kwash ha :-p

Popular posts from this blog

Btillante Weblog

Why do we Need Friends....

Happy Birthday Raha Lam-Ang Gabriel