All about Love

It seems like someone is in the mood blogging......So let me take this opportunity of sharing with you what's up with me...and since I will be turning 38 this year, let me tell you 38 things about me:

  1. I am a mom to two (2) smart & pretty girls
  2. and sometimes I am a mom too to my one and only boy - my hubby
  3. I am a hands on mother but...
  4. I am not a typical mom - what do i mean? i dunno, i am not just that typical
  5. I love answering my kids' questions - I believe what they ought to know should be told in an honest way
  6. I am a working woman
  7. and  I love my work
  8. I have a small business 
  9. and dreaming it will become BIG!
  10. Somehow, I believe that being a Scorpion affects how I view things in life
  11. I am overweight
  12. and I always say that I will start my diet "tomorrow"
  13. but I am into Aero and Ballroom Dancing now - thanks to our program!
  14. I started walking every Saturday - crossing my fingers to do it religiously
  15. I love bags
  16. I love shoes 
  17. I am a LaCoste fan
  18. I love to cook
  19. I love to eat
  20. Food tripping is fun especially if it's with hubby
  21. I love Jack Bauer
  22. I love Dr. House
  23. I am easy to be with - that's what others says
  24. I was once a teacher and would love to be one again
  25. It's a fulfillment for me teaching preschool kids
  26. I say what I feel
  27. I miss James Blunt
  28. I love to travel
  29. and I am saving right now to visit my sister in Melbourne in soonest possible time
  30. I still wasn't able to watch "ghost" and :forrest gump" - ask me why? i still dont know
  31. I am a cry baby - my tear duct is always ready to release tears
  32. My favorite movie is "I am Sam"
  33. My favorite song as of this time - "Fireflies"
  34. but my all time favorite is "Across the Universe" 
  35. I love Beatles
  36. Tagaytay is my favorite getaway place
  37. I love galunggong - fried and paksiw with matching bagoong alamang! 
  38. I love my life, family and me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Btillante Weblog

Why do we Need Friends....

Happy Birthday Raha Lam-Ang Gabriel