Happy Birthday Raha Lam-Ang Gabriel

Dearest Raha,

It's been a year....and time is really flying so fast...I really do not know what to say...coz until now, I do not know how to thank God for the "blessing" He have given us. It was after 9 years that I have felt the same feeling when I first got hold of your Ate Tala and Ate Mayumi...



.feeling you inside me (and you made it sure that I felt you though you were such so tiny then) 
was just magical!


hearing your cry was just so fantastic (as if it was a sweet melody)...


......feeling you wanting my breast was so lovely.....
and it was that feeling that I was longing for 9 years!


Your Tatay, Ate Tala, Ate Mayumi  and I didn't ask the Lord for someone......we prayed, I prayed.....thanking Him for another opportunity of bringing into this world a blessing from Him....whether you are a he or she, doesn't matter, I told Him.


When my doctor told me  that you're a boy...I cried...because I knew then, that you are really a special gift from above!


You made me a mother again....you made me dream for more....you made your Tatay to be the best he can be...you made your Ate Tala and Ate Mayumi more better girls.....You complete me! You complete us!


MALIGAYANG KAARAWAN SA IYO ANAK,
RAHA LAM-ANG GABRIEL LAZARTE-BARCENA.

I love you, Nanay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do we Need Friends....

Btillante Weblog