do good...

last night as i was cleaning our room, i saw an old art craft made of wood....written on it..."Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."-Galatians 6:9.
I was stunned for a while because my hubby and I were talking about this one family who were close to us but due to some reasons......we've been not talking for almost 3 years....so sad but life is like that....in that 3 years we've been making ways to make them feel that we are still here and no matter what our friendship will stay.....somehow i feel that we've done our part so hard.....sadly, i gave up on them...thinking that if they dont want to patch things up, so be it.....

After reading the verse, i feel uneasy......but i kept it to myself.....then at past 11 last night....i was hearing two voices outside our gate calling my name....i asked my husband to peek thru the window....and he said "nay, yung kabila tumatawag" ......my hubby was referring to the family. he went outside and talked to them...i just stayed inside, then my hubby went inside and told me that they will be bringing their mother to the hospital because she can't hardly breathe. They are borrowing our car....My hubby look into my eyes and i said "YES"....find somebody who can drive for them. I went outside and talked to them. The siblings kept on saying "pasensya na ate ha"....i said it's okay.

lesson i learned- never give up.....remember, God never gave us up instead He gave his life to us:)
Now, i am excited that we could be back being family friends again!

have a good day everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Btillante Weblog

Why do we Need Friends....

Happy Birthday Raha Lam-Ang Gabriel