my bro

last monday, i posted here that i was not quite feeling well for reasons i do not want to share....(hehehehehe)....anyway, it was my brother who gave me that emo feeling....hmp! kaasar talaga ano pag love mo ang nagpapagalit sa iyo...di mo talaga makuhang magalit...hahahaha!

all ends well....my brother gave time for my request at last!...after texting him of super emotional messages (and mind you, he did not bother to reply even one to those msgs!grrrrr!)....when i woke up, i got 4 msgs from him,telling me that he is on his way to do what i was asking him......GREAT! and it was a good start for my day:) or should i say a good start for our day, hehehehe! coz i know i bothered him also!

when i was assured that all was done, (naniguro muna talaga eh!), i called him up and said "bati na tayo ha, inaway kita di ba?.......and the only reply i got from him.........."he,he,he, inaway mo ba ako?....huh!kaasar talaga.....that's my brother! and i love him so much, he's the only bro i've got:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Btillante Weblog

Why do we Need Friends....

Happy Birthday Raha Lam-Ang Gabriel