Happy Birthday Mayumi!

  I brought you into this world unexpectedly...

I was so busy taking care to my first bundle of joy, your ate tala
When i was carrying you, there were more of fears i felt
knowing that my time and my life will be divided between you and your ate.


                                             

 Until the day you came,
 You gave me the feeling of not to be afraid

 You showed me that you needed me
 I held you so close to me and say my prayer


From then on, I keep you in my heart always

and I thank God that you are in my life
I thank Him for being perfectly YOU.




You are perfect, and that makes me a PERFECT MOTHER!



On your birthday, I am asking God to bless you
again and again and again.





The combination of your traits.......


talents....

 and personal qualities makes 

You are our amazing gift from God!

We are so very proud of you!

Tatay, Nanay and Ate Tala love you so so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Btillante Weblog

Why do we Need Friends....

Happy Birthday Raha Lam-Ang Gabriel