Happy Birthday Tala!

     Time flies so fast.....our dear TaLa is now turning 9.
         
         I reallly do not know what to say......I am so clueless
         on what I should write.....my heart is happy, I am sure.

         On your birthday Tala, let me share this with you, from the 
         book I bought especially for you....to answer all your
         questions.....

         " There will be good days and bad days in your life.
            There will be times when you want to laugh and 
            let it all out.
            There will be times when you want to shout out 
            in frustration.
            But don't let the "bad days" get you down.
            Don't let your own limitations or those of others
            around you make you frown.
            Instead, accept your talents as they are.
            Grow each day a little more.
            Learn as much as you can.
            You will find that "limitations" are only guideposts
            that will point you toward an unexpected STAR.

   

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU OUR DEAR TALA!

Keep your star shining.

We love you so so much!

Tatay, Nanay and Mayumi



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Raha Lam-Ang Gabriel

Why do we Need Friends....

Btillante Weblog