business and leisure in one

tatay's (my hubby) been so busy for this 1st quarter.....he went to bangkok, indonesia, had a local tour to cebu, bohol, mindoro and for the next few days he will be in palawan....our kids really miss him so much.....



so he decided that we go with him today to montevista, laguna.......he's one of the speakers in the seminar......as early as 5am my girls were all awake and ready to go......we left home at around 530, traffic was so bad.....we arrived at around 930am, had some quick, really quick breakfast coz tatay was scheduled at 8am...he was already late.



the organizer provided us a room....(thank you so much!)....i was spared of getting our own room....yeheeeyyyyy!.........they also gave us free merienda and lunch.....sarap!!!! loved the patatim and chopsuey....yummmmyyyyy!



my girls enjoyed their stay there......business on tatay's side.........leisure for my girls.....



i hope tatay will bring me to palawan, i'm crossing my fingers...i really love to see palawan:)BUt if not, it's okay......i need to check the availability of my mom and my in laws if they can take care of my kids during that time....................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Btillante Weblog

Why do we Need Friends....

Happy Birthday Raha Lam-Ang Gabriel