busy as a bee

been busy these days....my 2 kids started their summer class already last april 7, my ate tala is into violin and ading mayumi is busy with her keyboard........

they were the ones who chose what musical instrument they will play....at first when ate tala told me that she wanted to play the violin, i am kinda unsure if she really can play it.....well, her instructor, teacher djana told me that tala is doing fine on her first day....and it seems that she is really showing interest....ohhhhhh, i feel so guilty coz i underestimate her :(.......by the way, anyone who can help me find a second hand violin?size should be one half, enough for her age.....just leave a message if you can help me out.... and thanks in advance :)

with ading mayumi, her instructor told me that "mayumi seems to be a born pianist"..wow!so nice to hear that.....her fingers are just so fine and flexible.......we were able to buy her an organ already......

huhuuummmmm......it's summer time and yet kids are busy with so many things...aside from their violin and piano class, they still have their kumon (math and reading).........and my hubby also enrolled them in karate class (for ate tala) and street dance (for ading mayumi) for may.

i remember my childhood years, during summer we are not busy with such activities but we are busy making ice candy.....ice...ice yelo......pandagdag ng money because we dont have allowance during summer........hahahahahahaha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Btillante Weblog

Why do we Need Friends....

Happy Birthday Raha Lam-Ang Gabriel