birthdays...

Ate tala and mayumi's birthday are coming up.....I am hoping that i get rid of my feeling to celebrate ate tala's 7th birthday with a party since she asked us that a simple celebration in her school is enough for her....But i am really thinking otherwise since it is a tradition in our family that when a child turns 7 it should be a big party.....hayyyyyyy!

Hubby and I agreed that we follow what our kids want...so, i should settle for ate tala's decision. Anyway, last night i went to Cakes by Rea, it is a local bakeshop here in Antipolo and I already inquired...I will be taking tala and mayumi there probably on Sunday so they can choose their own cake....I just hope they will choose the one I eyed! (oh! i am really a mother now...acting like mother knows best! hahahahaha).

On Saturday, my kids and I will be working their party invites.....using different cut out shapes surely they will enjoy!......

Next on my list is to decide what will be their give-aways....no more candies please! i want something that is different.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Btillante Weblog

Why do we Need Friends....

Happy Birthday Raha Lam-Ang Gabriel