"KaMaYaN"

Sunday/October 10, 2008: We woke up late so we decided to have lunch at home and go to church in the afternoon. Hubby said that I could stay in our room and take some more rest and he will take care of our lunch. At around 12:30 I heard them shout, "Nanay, kakain na!" I went down and hubby told me we will eat outside, we are going to teach them how to eat by hands....They keep on asking where are the plates, spoons and fork, why should we eat this way.......etc...etc...ate tala even asked, are we poor nanay, can you still buy as toys?....hahahaha! So hearing those words hubby and I made some KAMAYAN SESSION with them...Look at our pics! eyes were puzzled BUT yes! they enjoyed it and had some fun too!






Comments

myles said…
it's nice experimenting with food once in a while. i bet you enjoy your lunch. thanks for sharing this!

i am emotera
aning aning suggestions
here in my corner
pinay blog earner
3kidsant said…
hi sis! Oh yes! dapat kasi kahit sa food mastimulate pa rin mind ng kids, hehehehe!....sarap kumain pag ganito di ba?....

Popular posts from this blog

Btillante Weblog

Happy Birthday Raha Lam-Ang Gabriel

Why do we Need Friends....