seat sale no more!

My good friend and kumare, jen, called me last night asking if i wanted to go to singapore because there's a seat sale at tiger airways.....since i promised myself that i will be back in that city.....i immediately asked permission from hubby....good thing, he allowed me.

When we are making our bookings this morning, we were surprised.....as i hit "continue" there was a change in the fare! huh! from 97.18 usd to 136.58 usd.....huh! i thought there was a hidden charges....So i refreshed the page and book again and to my surprise.....NO MORE SEAT SALE

I just need a few more seconds to confirm my bookings and then....hayyyy life talaga!

So we decided to wait for another seat sale....i have to check cebu pacific's promo instead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Btillante Weblog

Why do we Need Friends....

Happy Birthday Raha Lam-Ang Gabriel