about me...

It's 12:34am and i am not sleepy....i want to close my eyes as i need to wake up early for my toddler class....but my mind is so awake. Now, what? i really don't know what to do, i am watching tv, i am browsing the net, i am texting 2 friends all at the same time at this hour....i am multi-tasking again.....it's 2009, 9 more months and i will be a year older.....after that, i will wait for 3 more years before my life begins......my life isn't at its beginning?.....uuurrrrggggh! i think i am experiencing mid life crisis! urrrggghhhh! (again).....now, i am munching dried bananas, my mom's pasalubong from lucena......what do i want? i dunno. why i am feeling this way right now? i dunno......so, let me tell you 36 things about me......so you and i would know!

  1. i hate mondays ------ooooppppssss, i sound like garfield--let me rephrase it -- MONDAYS ISNT MY DAY!
  2. i love my kids so much! need i say more?
  3. hubby wont like this, kids are in #2 and he's at #3 ----i love my hubby so so so much!
  4. i wanted to be a dentist, my lola wanted me to become a nurse - i ended up taking mass communication major in broadcast communications finished my college exactly 4 years- after 7 years i took up law wasnt able to finish it coz i got married and got pregnant
  5. my first job was in a private company, a paging company, lasted for 7 years and i availed the early retirement program after that i worked in government, in our lgu (local government unit)
  6. no one expected i will be a teacher-a guro!- june 2005,a friend invited me to enroll in a continuing professional education program- i joined her not knowing i will fell in love and find passion in teaching, i finished the course and have it as my second degree...took the board exam last 2006 and passed it- i am a certified professional teacher! - still hungry to learn more i immediately enrolled in early childhood education - voila - i am now a preschool educator.
  7. I LOVE AND I AM PROUD OF MY PROFESSION.
  8. i am a struggling overweight wifey - i need to lose weight before my life begins.
  9. i am a dad's girl and i am missing him-lost him when i was 14 yrs old.
  10. i am a daughter of a public servant, my mom served our community for more than 20 years and until now she is very active in senior citizens affair.
  11. i am a wife of a public servant. i dont want to talk much about it but dont get me wrong, i am his wind beneath his wings---really? ask him!
  12. i am a cry baby-my tear duct is very sensitive!
  13. i love to cook as much as i love to eat :) that's why i need to lose weight eh.
  14. i am missing my ate and her family-they are now in australia.
  15. i didn't sleep for 24 hours because i watched 24 hours when it was first introduced-jack bauer addict here!
  16. i watched grey's anatomy and got annoyed in the end!
  17. i love dr house.
  18. i am a la coste girl.
  19. i love bags.
  20. i love to travel.
  21. i am a hands on nanay to tala and mayumi.
  22. i only watch gma 7.
  23. up to now, i havent watched ghost and forrest gump-i dont know why?tsk!
  24. i am a fan of beatles - forever!
  25. i am a fan of jacky chan.
  26. i adore chiz escudero, atty. adel tamano and my hubby.
  27. i love reading children books.
  28. i dont know how to sing and play any musical instrument.
  29. i am a green peace advocate.
  30. i love answering my kids questions - like where they come from and explaining to them that they came from my egg and tatay's sperm cell that they were taken out from me via cs- i just love how they tell it to their classmates and friends.
  31. at the age of 1, i told my kids that the female organ is called "vagina" not flower or anything-----just vagina and they are used to this word....there is nothing wrong with that word!
  32. i love galunggong! fried and paksiw!
  33. my best sawsawan for sinigang is bagoong alamang from barrio fiesta!
  34. i am loving facebook.
  35. i love gardening and i have a green thumb.
  36. i wanna win the 280M jackpot in Lotto!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Btillante Weblog

Why do we Need Friends....

Happy Birthday Raha Lam-Ang Gabriel