Tacloban City


....is hubby's destination today. He will be having business conferences/meetings for two days. I was supposed to go with him as I want to visit this beautiful and historic place but i opted to stay because my students might be disappointed as they are very very very eager to play and learn nowadays. The thought of giving them a 3 day short break might ruin their eagerness which is very visible now.

Aside from my students, my 2 girls hold me back too after hearing what they have told hubby when he made paalam to them......

hubby: girls! girls! I will be gone for 2 days.

tala: huh! again!

mayumi: you are always away tatay! again and again and again

hubby: sorry, but this is very important

tala: okay, tatay, we know. I will be the man of the house, i will take care of nanay and mayumi.

hubby: very good ate tala! that's my girl.

mayumi: and i will be good to ate tala........nanay, are you going with tatay?

me: uhmmmm....of course not! i will take care of you! we will be having fun while tatay is away!

tala and mayumi: yipppppeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

See.....but promise, i was supposed to make paalam to them. Anyway, i told hubby that if he still have time, explore the place so we could consider it as one of our destinations for our family vacation this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Btillante Weblog

Why do we Need Friends....

Happy Birthday Raha Lam-Ang Gabriel