I am touched by the MIRACLE OF BEING A HUMAN

...yes i am!....some of my friends were asking what is this status in my facebook all about....and my reply....it's all about being us....being you...being me...

Isn't it a miracle that sometimes we laugh cry?

Isn't it a miracle that sometimes we feel happy and sad?

Isn't it a miracle that sometimes we feel so strong and we feel pain?

Isn't it a miracle that we are able to care and hate?

Isn't it a miracle that we are able to love....and get hurt.....let go....and.....love again?

Only you and I can be touched by these miracles......and I thank God for having these feelings....that only my heart and soul can understand.....

Be touched.

Comments

myles said…
Been following your blog, thanks for sharing this! Visiting you along with my other blogs…
emotera

call center girl

mimilanie's corner

pinay blog earner

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Raha Lam-Ang Gabriel

Why do we Need Friends....

Btillante Weblog