I was so...

...shocked with my eldest, tala, yesterday.....I dont know what to say and feel....ehhh...errr...more likely i was lost.

My kids slept at my in-laws house last saturday night and went home yesterday afternoon.

"our conversation:

NANAY: hi tala, aren't u going to kiss me?

TALA: (not responding)

NANAY: tala, did u eat lunch? TALA: (still not responding)

NANAY: tala, i miss u.sino katabi mo natulog?

TALA: NAY, PLS I DONT WANT TO TALK.i dont want to say a thing..i need space.(she went to sofa and sleep)..

ME...SO SHOCKED...at 8 yrs old! may moment anak ko! huh!...



With this...i need to talk to a developmental pedia if these things are just but natural for an 8 yr old.....hubby on the other hand, find it cute....me....i dunno...hahahaha.....as if i was looking in a mirror.....that was very me.....I can see myself in her.i hope she makes a better version of me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Btillante Weblog

Why do we Need Friends....

Happy Birthday Raha Lam-Ang Gabriel