still...

..Up by this time.....kids are with my in-laws....hooked by the net.....cant stop to browse something that will interest me.....

for this day 11/08/2009....i will be a house maker.....tons of house chores for me.....will be having a homestay (again) from SSEAYAP on the 13th...so i need to prepare the room for our foster daughters....i asked for a japanese and singaporean girls this time......

morning morning everyone.....i will be off to bed now....coz my dreams are out there looking for me......

blessed Sunday.....

Comments

myles said…
Been following your blog, thanks for sharing this! Visiting you along with my other blogs…
emotera

call center girl

mimilanie's corner

pinay blog earner

Popular posts from this blog

Btillante Weblog

Happy Birthday Raha Lam-Ang Gabriel

Why do we Need Friends....