16 August 2008

What Makes Me Happy? What Makes Me Sad?

This was sent by Cee. Thanks sis, by answering this tag i realised that i have lots of reasons to be happy :)

~Start Copy~Here are the Rules:

1. List the things that make you Happy and those that make you Sad.
2. Add your Blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other Blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

T☺ni's Attachments, Cecile2's-Small and Simple Things, Lara's Pinay dot US, Lara's My Blog Entry, Lara's Byaheng Pinay, Living A' La Mode,bowlofcomfort [YOU]

What makes me Happy?

:) My kids, My husband
:) My mom , sister and brother
:) Seeing and hearing my 2 girls exchanging i love yous
:) Conversation with hubby
:) Cooking for my family's satisfaction
:) Our Home
:) Travels and Holidays
:) La coste - bags, clothes and shoes


What makes me Sad?

:( When someone is sick in the family
:( The thought of my sister and her family leaving for australia on Sept 5
:( Tampuhan with hubby



~End Copy ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Btillante Weblog

Why do we Need Friends....

Happy Birthday Raha Lam-Ang Gabriel