Finally, you have a job now!

I was fixing the tables and chairs i will be using for my Bahay Bata Play and Learn Center when my ate tala approached me...

Tala: Hey, nanay, are you going to use these (referring to the tables and chairs) for your school?

Nanay: Yes, ate. These will be used by my students.

Tala: Wow Nanay! I am so happy for you! Finally, you have a job now!

Nanay: HUh! hahahaha! Oh, thank you ate tala!

Finally, you have a job now!......i was really shocked hearing those words from ate tala......my hubby and i tried to analyze it. My hubby then remembered that a couple of days ago, he was asked by ate tala why i was not teaching children anymore, he told ate tala that I chose to stay at home because no one will look after her and her sister and nanay wants them to be safe, healthy and happy all the time. Tala's answer was...."Oh she stopped teaching because nanay loves us?

And then i remember our little talk when we went to SM TAYTAY. Ate tala was asking me to buy this toy but i asked her that i will not be able to buy it because i dont have enough money. I asked her that if she wants that toy, we have to earn money so we could buy that. She asked me why i dont have money and i simply answered "because ate tala, nanay dont have a work right now, we have to spend wisely. But if you want something, we could buy it but it will take sometime". And her answer was " If you have enough money already, we can have that nanay?"....YES! was my reply.

uhuh! di kaya in a few days, ate tala will ask me to buy na that toy?...hmmmmmm

Kids are so amazing......just listen to them and you will learn a lot:)

But really,FINALLY! I HAVE A JOB.....teaching little children is my passion...and i am so thankful to hubby for supporting me.....when he asked me to stop teaching for this school year to look after the kids.....i was very hesitant...he knows that i love my profession and it was hard for him to ask me to stop...so he came up with the idea that i put my own play and learn center so i could still continue what i love to do.........

haba na ng post ko...hahahahaha! til next!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Btillante Weblog

Why do we Need Friends....

Happy Birthday Raha Lam-Ang Gabriel