My Yesterday and Today
Tagged by Cee. thanks sis!

Here are the Rules:

1. List 6 things that describe yourself today and yesterday.
2. Add your Blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other Blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

Yesterday

1. I started the week right....meaning I woke up early and cooked breakfast!
2. Drive kids to school and waited for them until 2 in the afternoon.
3. At 3:30 pm I accompanied my brother in Morong, Rizal then we went to Marikina Valley Hospital in Marikina to visit our nephew. Went home at around 9 in the evening.

Today
1. So sleepy! hubby woke me up at 4 in the morning to type an important document he needs at 7am!
2. So drained.......from my 8 to 10 am toddler class!.....but I oh so loved them!
3. Drive kids to school, waited for them, went home at around 3:30pm and lazed around......getting ready for another day tomorrow!

Participants : GailAdi / Momeen / Emmyrose / Dennis / Dette / Jirl / Janny / Nanay Belen / Carol / Something Purple’s cucina / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Stripe&Yellow / Something Purple / Em’s Detour / Spin180 / Wisdom City / MY Happy Place / IamDzoi / ClikTrik / I Love the Thirties / Ozzy’s Mom / Me,Myself+2 / Kidd Designs / FunFierceFabulous / Blogger Happy / Berry Scrappy / Everyday CHI / My Colorful World / Explore Manila / Random Thoughts / When SAHM-one Speaks / Deranged Insanity / Mighty in Spirit / Straight from the Heart / Simple Delights / Motherhood in a Nutshell / Love Is / Wonderful Things in Life / My Life's Adventur" / Photographic Memories / The Joy Of Life Forever / The Fountain Of Happiness / A Message From My Heart / The Adventurous and Sporty Side of Miah / MeiYah's Blog / MeiYah's PhotoBlog / MeiYah's World / MeiYah's Sweet Nothings / Sheng's Simple Thoughts / Living A' La Mode / compiled /

Tagging: everyone :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Btillante Weblog

Why do we Need Friends....

Happy Birthday Raha Lam-Ang Gabriel